Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy 2 & 1/2 Years~

Someone is growing up way too fast! Seems like yesterday we had just moved here and we were celebrating Landen turning 18 months old. I think he looks like such a big boy now. I was just trying to get a picture of that crazy curl on his head, so I asked him to stand by the stockings. He then decided he wanted to pose by each stocking.
When he "poses" he kind of leans over and gives a silly smile. I just adore it! And his legs are getting so long! Poor guy still looks a little thinned out from the stomach flu. The last few days he's been eating like crazy to make up for it. I don't know how much he weighs, but he is 3 feet tall now. He also likes to put toys in all the stockings. His favorite songs to sing are Jingle Bells, O Christmas Tree, and Jesus Loves Me. Yesterday he said to me, "Mama, I hundry(hungry)." Be still my heart, that boy has me quite smitten.
Just too cute for words! Who can resist those beautiful green eyes!?!
We love you our sweet, little 2 and 1/2 year old boy!

Next up, maybe potty training and a haircut.
~Double cringe~

1 comment:

Grandma Frieda said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that curl! Only Landen can carry off hoorahs adorably!