Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our Friday Night Lights~

Zach played flag football this year for his school league and they got to play a game at the half-time of a varsity game. He even got his name announced! Landen did such a great job being out late and even took a nap on Daddy's shoulder. He is just so fast and has such long legs he usually would get out farther than any of the kids could throw.But he had a blast!! Celebrating a good play with one of his best buds. This was after one of those manly chest bump things???!!!Jeff and I were reminicsing all night about going out on our (second) first date to the South high football game 17 years ago. He wore a rugby shirt and felt dumb because it ended up not being cold. I wore red jeans and felt dumb for wearing RED JEANS. In my defense, I think they were my sister's. So wish I had a picture of that!

Of course, a couple of cute pics of Landen, 14 weeks then.

Everyday when I put him in his carseat to go get the kids from school he gives me big grins!

2 comments:

Kelly H said...

Zach is so cute with his friends playing football! I thought about him when I was at Austin's game thinking how good he'll be in HS, too! Landen is the happiest baby it seems!! :)

Grandma Frieda said...

It's great to see the interaction between Zach and his team mates. More signs of growing up. He's so much taller.
I'm sure Landen knows where he's going at that time every day.