Thursday, October 15, 2009

~~~

It's like the exact same picture 10 weeks later and I didn't even try(minus the bird poop). I just said go sit out on the deck. Even Mikayla's hair is in her face again.I think this is the one I used as the header for awhile.

Now for some brotherly love. Every day when we go pick the kids up at school Landen squeals when Zach says hi to him. I think someone is going to have a little shadow soon! Everyone always says they think Landen looks like Zach.


This is Landen's "I am done with pictures" face.
Mikayla got a hair cut and the lady used the straight iron and Mikayla loved it!


Zach wanted to take a pic of me too, he really likes taking pictures!

Landen~still 13 weeks here, almost 14 weeks. I am still a month behind on everything. Someday I'll catch up. For now I am happily distracted by this little cutie!

2 comments:

Kelly H said...

I have got to HOLD that cutie patootie! NOW! I cannot wait to see him - this is my favorite baby age! Cute, chubby, and helpless: an easy target for lots of kisses and hugs.

Grandma Frieda said...

So many big smiles! Love the one where you caught Zach reeeally smiling. Mikayla your hair is pretty natural or straight.