Monday, October 26, 2009

Love and Ears~

I know. I have a problem with coming up with clever titles.

None the less, there is some serious love between these two siblings.
Just so precious!
His favorite napping spot. He sucks his left thumb just like his sissy did.
~15 weeks old~

At first she wanted to go on the last day of 3rd grade, then her birthday, but she was too worried that it would hurt. Finally she announced in early September she was ready!She didn't want me to leave her side. I kept reassuring her that they weren't going to just pounce on her, they would give her some notice.


Before
DuringAfterBeautiful turquoise flowers, of course!
As soon as the lady pierced the first ear she said, "That didn't even hurt!" She really had very little pain afterward either. She wished she would have done it sooner, but Mama is glad she waited. I can only handle a little bit of growing up at a time! September 20th, 2009
Landen was there too, sleeping in the stroller, of course.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

They are all so cute. I love the new photo on the top of the page... Time just flies by... Enjoy.

Grandma Frieda said...

Oh my pretty Mikayla! Take good care of those ears!
Christine, your titles are great! You have to read all the way to the bottom of the post. Very clever.