Friday, May 16, 2008

Jog-A-Thon 2008!

My very first post was about Jog-a-thon last year and even though I am 3 weeks late posting this I will still say happy blogiversary to me!! On your mark, get set...
GO!
As usual, Zach had great form!
It was a beautiful day! One of Zach's classmates was really not into running and walked the whole way and seemed pretty miserable, but every time he passed her he would stop and talk to her for a minute. I don't know what he said but he was the only one to stop to do this and I just thought it was the sweetest thing!The prize for sending out 10 letters each!!
Him and his best bud!
The Girlie~ She ran a mile and only walked a little bit! Wow!
Mikayla and her best bud!

Probably the highlight of the day for all the kiddos was the ice cream!

Thank you to everyone who supported the kids in Jog-a-thon this year! It was another great year and the grand total raised was $91,000!!!

No comments: