Monday, May 20, 2013

Brothers~

I had big plans to do a special photo shoot for Zach when he turned 11.  I had a couple places I thought would be fun to go, but there just never seems to be time.  He's also not really "into" it.  But yesterday he looked so handsome in his new blue shirt he wore to church I begged him to let me take "a couple" pictures by this beautiful hedge across from our house.  He actually said ok!  His 5th grade spring pictures for school were ok, but his hair was flying up on top from the wind so we needed new ones anyway.  He will be having his 5th grade culmination as well, plus getting the Presidential award and a GATE math league award.

 This little guy never really wants his picture taken, "but monkey see monkey do"and he was wanting a picture too!
Typical Landen rubbing something with his fingers.  Usually it's someone's ear, but I guess this was good enough!
 I was happy to oblige.

Can't believe he will be four in about 3 weeks!

No comments: