Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Catching Up~

The Saturday before Easter we stayed home and had the perfect day at home dyeing eggs and having egg hunts all afternoon.  The weather was perfect and everyone was in good moods. 
 Doesn't always happen that way, so when it does I am so happy and thankful.
Landen made Sissy hop around the yard like a bunny.  Can you tell he's the boss?!
 Jeff hid all the eggs about 5 times.

 Coloring eggs!

 Most days I have to wake Landen up to go get the kids from school.  He is so precious and never complains.  Usually he says, "Ruff, ruff."  He likes to pretend he's a puppy when he's sleepy, but only with me and he loves it when I call him my puppy wuppy and sometimes he pretends to lick me.  If he's really sleepy he will just  talk a stream of consciousness and say things like, "Yes!  I did have fun at Papa's house for the egg hunt, I need cheddar bunnies, yum they are so delicious and tasty, go get sissy and brobro at school?"
 Landen has been fake burping really loud all week and he thinks he is just hilarious!  He is such a little sweetheart, but he is all boy!
 Zach finally lost his "robot tooth" that the dentist in Indiana insisted was rotten and wouldn't you know it, it looked just fine.  I've seen many teeth come out and have hidden decay and this one was definitely a case of a dentist just trying to get all of our $ from our flexible spending account.  GRRR!  But I am so glad it is finally out and so was Zach!  The Tooth Fairy gives $2 for robot teeth.

No comments: