Monday, October 25, 2010

Chef Landen~

One day Landen decided he needed to lick everything. These are all the things he licked that day. Obviously this dining room chair, the cart at Target, a green bean can at Target(ew!), every spoon at dinner, Zachary's dirty socks, his own socks and toes, and I think a few more things. Such a goof!
He loves his walker now. These are just two random pictures.
Love the concentration. He loves brobros toys and I think he has pretty phenomenal dexterity.
He is obsessed with all things kitchen and cooking.
He is so funny! He loves oven mitts and I guess thinks anything can be one. These are all the funny things he tried to use as an oven mitt. Above is a toilet paper roll.

My coin purse. This one really irritated him because he couldn't grab the lid.
Some other things were a glasses cleaning cloth and again, Zach's dirty socks. Here he insisted I put his own socks on his hands.
Such a sweetie and a smartie!

He really would rather play with things from the kitchen than his own toys! Any time I try to cook he insists I hold him and wants be right in the middle of what I am trying to do. If I don't pick him up he will just grab my pant leg and fuss until I do. He has discovered Mikayla's old play kitchen in the basement and loves it! That thing is 9 years old. I'd say we are getting our money's worth. Landen doesn't even mind that it is pink and purple. Well this is a completely random post, but I don't want to forget all these precious moments!

1 comment:

Grandma Frieda said...

Very glad you did random. Gave Grandma a great laugh. What a clever little cutie!! Sigh.