Monday, January 25, 2010

Too fast~

This boy is always in a hurry. He was in a hurry to be born, I had to take medicine several times to keep him from being born too early. Was born in 3 fast hours. Only looked like a baby for about a month. He can't wait to grow up and be in the army and an inventor. Has been talking about his upcoming 8th birthday for a year. Runs everywhere. Wants to be first in everything. Speeds through his homework so that he can try to do Mikayla's. No matter how exhausting the days were when he was a toddler, I never wished it would go faster. I tried hard to savor every moment, yet it still flew by. Now instead of a busy toddler, I have a busy young man standing (never still) before me. You have brought us joy and laughter since the day you were born and we cherish your energetic personality. Even if you tire us out, I won't wish for it to go by faster, because you are still growing too fast.

2 comments:

Kelly H said...

This is beautiful, Chrissy. I am crying! He will appreciate this so much someday. I love you and miss you!

Sara said...

What a great picture! Captures him.