Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kelly's Visit~

As I said before Aunt Kelly(my little sis) came for a visit in mid December and she absolutely fell in love with Landen. Actually, he stole her heart, can you tell?

Kelly got this cute outfit for Landen and we just had to take some pictures. So I guess this is his 6 month photo shoot.

Love, love, love his hand in this one.
Landen actually got 3 teeth while Kelly was here. His other top one and 2 more bottom ones! That makes six teeth total by six months! And we didn't even know he got the bottom ones until the next day. The only way I knew was I could see them in some of these shots. Such a trooper, was only a little fussy and also had a cold on top of it.


We also went to the Children's museum with Kelly.
Mikayla ice skating...
...and of course she found a drawing table.
Our little Jedi master.


Kelly and Zach. He was so shocked by her new hair color, he kept telling her she had to cut it short and dye it back to blond by the time we saw her next.
Landen's first carousel ride! He wasn't scared at all, just looked around at everything.

The highlight as usual, the Yule Slide! Just for the record. Mikayla beat Kelly, Kelly beat Zach, and Zach beat Mommy.
I know I posted way too many of these next pics of Kelly reading to Landen, but I just love his reaction to her.







Kelly made these really cool presents for the kids. They are cute scrapbook paper books, one for each month of the year, decorated with stickers, bound with thread on the sides. Like little journals for each month. Must have taken forever to make! Thanks Aunt Kelly, we love you and miss you already!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly H said...

I love these pics... thank you so much!!! I can't wait to see you all again. Miss you.