Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow Glow~

I lost my sunny window in the fall and then one day I got it back when we got tons of snow, so now it's my snow glow window for taking pics of my sweet boy. These were from when he was 6.5 months.





All of our snow fun from the past month!

Looks like they are waving at me, but Landen was on my hip. Landen kept smiling at them and saying, "Iiiii" in this really sweet soft voice. He wasn't happy that day unless he was watching kids from the window.


Zachary, Frosty, & Mikayla. He got a carrot nose right after this.
I don't know why , but I love this picture.
Our little snow bear.
I don't think we were out for more than 2 minutes, because it was snowing and pretty cold. We got a baby down!
The snow kept hitting him in the face and he was smacking is lips trying to eat it. It was so cute!
First time in the snow and he liked it!




3 comments:

Amy said...

The ones at the beginning are way cute too, but I love the one third from the bottom with the window! He is adorable!

Sally said...

Christine, these are GREAT pictures!! I love the black and white one at the beginning, but the snow and windows one are amazing, too. I wish we had more snow here. =(

Kelly H said...

Is it legal to be THAT cute? I love the sequence of pics in the beginning... esp. the one of him sucking his little lower lip w/his dimply chinny chin chin! I want all those pics on a frame. ALL the photos are so gorgeous chrissy! Get on that photography career thingy... you are awesome!!