Sunday, December 6, 2009

Technical Difficulties~

I finally start catching up on the blog and our computer decides to give us problems. Thankfully, everything is fixed now, but I am going to have to post Halloween pictures after Thanksgiving. Oh well, here goes!

Cheerleader again and a Clone Trooper


Landen did so great! He stayed out for about a half an hour and just took it all in. It was pretty chilly so we had him bundled up!



Halloween marks 6 years of living in Indy for us! I don't think we ever thought we would be here 6 years, maybe 5 at the most, but we feel like God has us where he wants us and we are thankful for all the blessings He has given us here.
Halloween 2003 we unloaded the moving truck all day and then went trick or treating around our cul-de-sac to meet our new neighbors. Zach ate all his candy immediately(I don't think I have ever seen anyone eat a kitkat so fast!) and Mikayla was scared of all the doggies barking every time we rang doorbells(we still skip houses with dogs).
This was our first house in Indy.
Bob the Builder and a bride!
Zach was 20 months old and Mikayla was three years old.

1 comment:

Grandma Frieda said...

I LOVE Bob the Builder and the pretty Bride and of course the sweet little pumpkin. But I can't believe how much the kids have changed in the short while you've been in Indy! Zach's big, heavy pumpkin is GINORMOUS!!