Tuesday, December 22, 2009

6 Months~

Landen~ On December 7th you turned 6 months! I can't believe how time has flown by since you were born. You now fuss or cry when Mommy and Daddy leave the room when you don't want us to. On December 6th you got your 3rd tooth, the top right one, and you barely made a fuss. You never drool, you are smart enough just to swallow. You rub your eyes with the backs of your hands when you wake up like you are in a coffee commercial. You are starting to scoot a little, especially to get the remote. You say "aboo" a lot and I think you are saying "idie" for daddy. You mimic raspberries with Zach. You are wearing 9 or 12 month size clothes. At your 6 month appt. you were 19lbs. and 27 1/4 inches long. You are still following Mikayla's growth chart. And, on your half birthday was our first snow of the season!!
Not what I was trying for but I love how it turned out.
We also made a gingerbread house!




Not perfect, but very fun!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Landen is super cute Christine! And I love the gingerbread houses...looks like fun! I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

Grandma Frieda said...

Looks perfect to me! Next year Landen will be able to help. :)