Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Weeks 16 & 17~

Earning some reading minutes for his reading challenge at school, Zach reads to his captive audience!
Landen listened to it intently.Nuts about Mommy!
My cute little robot!
My baby going off to Camp Tecumseh for 2 days, 1 night(Sept. 28&29). Oh so sad, yet so much fun. Apparently there wasn't much sleeping, but she had a blast. She came home smelling like a campfire. Her first night away from home and incidently Landen slept thru the night. He only did it for three nights, but it was still nice! She did actually leave the house with shoes on!

Cherub cheeks

He loves to hold his hands now and even sleeps like that. I think he really looks like Mikayla as a baby in these pics.
This might have been one of the last times he took binkie. Binkie is apparently now disgusting. Could I look any more tired!? I just love how he had his hand on my chest. There is nothing like a sleeping baby! Except maybe, baby yawns or baby sneezes.
Two cutest boys ever!

I know this is a random post, but I need to catch up so I can start posting about all our fun fall activities!

2 comments:

Grandma Frieda said...

Grandma Friedaloves your posts. Random or otherwise. :) Both Landen and Zach have great smiles. All over their faces. Zach's smile just draws you into those beautiful eyes. I love it!!

Kelly H said...

I think Landen is starting to take on his own look. Those boys are the cutest!!