Friday, November 6, 2009

(A lot) More in the Leaves~

Landen Alexander ~ October 7th, 2009
4 Months Old
15 lbs. 9 oz. the week before, starting to grab everything-especially our faces, suddenly hating binkie, sometimes still sucking your thumb, still have blue eyes, finding your voice, wearing 6 month size clothes, pulling to a stand with help, went to a hoedown, starting to play with toys, definitely still a Daddy's boy, squeal when you see brobroFirst time in the Jumperoo that we borrowed from "baby Micah," as the kids still say, even though he is almost 2!
Landen loves the jumperoo!


I glanced outside to check on the big kids and saw Mikayla being so cute and laying in the leaves. I instantly knew we had to do a little impromptu photo shoot. I threw Landen in some brown clothes and this is what I got... Seems like practically no leaves compared to the last 2 weekends.

These two...
...bring out the silly in each other.


Someone was not appreciating the cool breeze.
Seriously Mommy, I am done!

I really didn't want to do the laying down pictures, but Landen was just not happy sitting up. I also didn't want the kids to really touch Landen because they were getting over some sickness Mikayla got at camp. So I was trying to hold Landen straight out from my body away from the camera hanging around my neck and postition him. My legs were sore for days!


These next three are my favorites!


The End

"The Lord looks down from heaven. He sees every person. He made their hearts." ~Psalm 33:13,15~

2 comments:

Kelly H said...

I love that verse. Such beautiful pics... you're a nut with germs still though. I get to say that because we're sisters. xo

Grandma Frieda said...

Kelly- your such a great sister!!

I love the pics (as always) I really like the one with Zach and Mikayla's heads together. 15+lbs.!! I'm going to have to bulk up. Can't wait to hear about Mikayla's time at camp.