Sunday, June 14, 2009

Finally Going Home!

Wearing the same outfit Zachary wore home from the hospital, although it was miles too big for him, it was still special. He kinda looks like he is a little bit skeptical about going home with us! Me and my precious three!

That hat wouldn't even stay on his head and we all couldn't stop laughing at it. We didn't make him wear it, but we just had to take a pic of how silly(and cute) it looked.


I think this looks just like Jeff's hospital picture. I am going to have to try to scan it to compare.

This was actually Wednesday June 10th, 3 days old. We always take an awkward pic of me in the car with our babies coming home like this.


Can't get over his long feet and toes!

He knows how to keep that binkie in his mouth! Such a funny little guy!

Hanging out with Daddy. He was still a little jaundice when we came home, but he looks all better now. It really never got that bad.


It was a great first night at home with our sweet guy and we couldn't be more thankful to God for blessing us with Landen Alexander!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Ooh, he's so cute!! I'm glad you're settling in at home. Keep posting pics til i can get my hands on Landen myself! =) BTW, Happy Birthday, buddy!!