Monday, June 22, 2009

6 Days Old~

I felt like he was growing too fast, so even though I shouldn't have been bending and lifting him I had a little too much fun taking pics of my sweet boy while daddy was napping. So even though he is two weeks old now here are some from 6 days old. He was very tolerant of me messing with him and I am so glad because I love these pictures! He is such a content little guy.
So precious!

More kisses!
Big stretch! He will also scrunch his forehead and it is just the cutest thing ever!
He has such big hands!
My Favorite
I didn't pose his hands, he just always has them up by his face in some cute way. Love the cheek fuzz!

If I hadn't taken the picture myself I would've thought those were my hands. Mikayla is such a big girl now. She turned 9 yesterday, but I am way behind on posts. So a birthday post for her is coming soon.

3 comments:

Sally said...

omgosh! these are SO cute of him! And your big kiddos, too. I'm so excited to see you guys!!

Sara said...

Oh I'm dying over here! So sweet! In the one with his hands up by his face he looks so much like Zachary!

Grandma Frieda said...

I could never pick a favorite! These are all so wonderful. You're right about the hands, I'm just amazed that our Mikayla is growing up so fast. We can't wait until we see him, them, you. We love you so....