Tuesday, November 18, 2008

8 & 80~

I really never thought the day would come and then all of a sudden it was here. Mikayla came home from school and said the nurse weighed her and she was 80lbs. So 8 years, 80 lbs., and 57 inches left us no choice but to let her finally get rid of the booster seat. She has been so anxious to get out of that thing and I think embarassed to ride in it lately. I just can't believe how fast she's grown. Granted, she has grown a little faster then most kids her age, but still, it's hard to accept. But, I do love the wonderful young lady she is becoming. She helped Zachary with his homework the other night and was so sweet and patient with him the whole time. She watches me like a hawk these days, making sure I am ok, sitting with me when I feel sick, monitoring what I eat and drink, and telling me every day how much bigger I am. "Wow mommy, you look huge today!" Thanks!=) Halloween 2004



Spring 2004

Easter 2004



Got some sweet glimpses of baby yesterday. He/She was moving around a lot and had a very strong heartbeat, 160 bpm. So thankful to see a strong heartbeat and I was just awestruck at all the wiggling our little one was doing. Due date of June 11th, 2009!




"I praise you Lord for I am fearfully and wonderfully made..."

2 comments:

Sally said...

So, are you gonna find out what you're having?? =)

Mikayla is only 5 inches shorter than me!! Maybe I should be in a booster seat. =) She is growing up beautiful, just like her mama!

We're flying into Indy on Dec 23, and we'll be there til Dec 28.

Christine said...

Well you can have Mikayla's seat if you want it! Ha!

We aren't sure yet if we want to find out. I really don't care either way, but some little ones around here just can't wait.

We should be around then.