Friday, March 14, 2008

Mikayla's Year in Review

Seems like the blog has been a lot about Zachary lately with all the birthday business, so here's what's happening with Mikayla. Isn't her hair getting sooooo long? She hasn't cut it in a year, but she wants to cut it for summer. What a beauty she is! For her class Christmas book I had her write out her 2007 highlights. She had a big year! She didn't want to write that she learned to ride her bike w/o training wheels, but she did that too! I thought this was really sweet.
We love you sweet Mikayla and are so proud of all your accomplishments!

2 comments:

Sara said...

too sweet!

Unknown said...

Mikayla,
I just love your list of 2007 accomplishments! I wish I were your English teacher so that I could give you an A+! Keep your list going...don't forget all of the blessings that God is sending your way. You are one of God's blessings to us...thank you, sweet girl! Love, Papa and RuthAnn