Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Christmas 2014 & Kelly's Wedding~

 I actually can't even remember to blog anymore, but I love looking back at the pictures and what I wrote so I just can't quite give it up.
 This was truly the one day before Christmas when we were all home and no one was sick, but it was really overcast!  I know I won't care in 20 years if they were perfect or not.
 This little guy is sooooo in love with his sissy and brobro!
 Love my three Thiesens!
 Seriously, this guy!?!  He wears this necklace to school often. A public middle school!!  His summer camp counselor told us he would always raise his hands during worship and how he thought that was so BOLD!  I agree!  Zachary is bold.  Let's just say when he was a bold toddler it wasn't as fun, but God has created Zach for His own purposes and I can see that more and more everyday.

 Since it was overcast for the other pics we did another try before the Christmas Eve service.  Mikayla was kinda sick, but at least it was sunny.  And I have to write this or I won't believe it.  This IS what we wore in December. Ha!  No coats required!
 Christmas Morning!!  Zach actually cried happy tears when he saw this guitar.  
 Landen was more happy about that hover soccer ball than the giant space ship.

 She finally got an iPhone!!!!!  She couldn't believe it!!  Don't tell her it was my "old" one.  Since her last one is at the bottom of the ocean we are a little wary. 
 They are more than happy to pose before opening presents!
 I wrote, "to Fred from Carrie" on the tag and he couldn't figure out what that could possibly mean.  We have been binge watching Portlandia the past several months and I got Jeff a few of the new books.  If you haven't you probably don't get it either, sorry.  But they can be pretty funny if you're exhausted almost 40 year old parents.
 And a skate board!  This guy cleaned up this year, but I will say skateboards are way less expensive than they used to be.

 Every year Landen wraps up a fake spider from Halloween and gives it to Jeff.  And being the great Dad he is he acts super scared and surprised which pleases Landen to no end!  I will be sad when he grows out of doing this prank!
 A rare hug after exchanging gifts!

 He rarely ever gives kisses, but he will kiss you on the cheek when he is very happy!!  Mikayla gave him his favorite character from Planes, Blackout.

 Just a few pictures from the professional photographer from Kelly and Kefri's beautiful wedding!  All credit goes to Nyefotography!
 The "Here Comes the Bride" guy.
 Can't believe we just celebrated our 17 year anniversary!!
 Cutest ever!!!

 Zach played the guitar and I sang "That's What Up" for their first dance.  Zach did amazing!


No comments: