Friday, October 19, 2012

Around the house~

Upstairs loft area that is always a mess. It's his main playing area.  Still playing trash truck man.
 I don't even care.  A spotless house means no fun.




Pretending to be a policeman directing traffic.


$5.99 roses from trader joe's brought days of beauty.


This is pretty much what my days are like.  Every time I look around, there he is.  And I love it.
My little helper.

He can't stand getting any paint on his fingers.

Painting pumpkins. Green, of course!

He still has the most beautiful shoulders I have ever seen.

Silly boy!  Put the lighter away mommy!





He says sissy is his favorite all the time.  He says she is a princess.

All my leaf placemats are his "pancakes" =)

3 comments:

Kelly H said...

Still a little chef at heart. Great photos photos of the rainbow! I'm so proud of Zach and his tri's!

Kelly H said...

Still a little chef at heart. Great photos photos of the rainbow! I'm so proud of Zach and his tri's!

Kelly H said...

Still a little chef at heart. Great photos photos of the rainbow! I'm so proud of Zach and his tri's!