Saturday, May 12, 2012

Thirty Something~

Oops!  I forgot to blog about Jeff's birthday.
 He decided he wanted to go to Cheesecake factory so off we went and sat outside on a beautiful evening.
 Then we took home 2 yummy, giant pieces of cheesecake, cookie dough and strawberry.  
 Landen sweetly sang to him and helped blow out the candles.
 He's pouting because it was too sweet.=(  He just doesn't have a sweet tooth.  I am not sure what we will do for his birthday, but not cheesecake.
On Jeff's actual birthday Zach had a game and Mikayla had a rehearsal which I was at too taking pictures.  But I did take him subway so he wouldn't have to eat concession stand food.  I got him a framed print of a picture of a sunset at the beach that I took.  He said no presents, but had asked for that picture awhile ago. Happy birthday my love!
(Just for the record he was 37 on April 30th)

No comments: