Tuesday, May 8, 2012

For the Landen Fan Club~

I've been really busy the past 2 weeks taking pictures for Mikayla's Fiddler on the Roof play at church.  I was the official photographer!  Can I say that I'm a  photographer now?  Feels weird, but I guess it's time to just start saying it.  One of the directors of the play saw me taking pictures at one of the mud runs I took pictures of and asked me to take the cast picture and then they asked me to take all the pictures!  Anyway, I've been busier than normal so these pictures will have to do until I can catch up.  I was just doing my hair and turned around and he was doing this.     
Love the bed head.
 I told him he was a cutie patootie and he said, "No! I a cutie pie!"  Ha!  No arguments here.

Peek-a-boo

 I told him he was a jumping bean and he was just so interested in that expression.  He kept forgetting it and asking if he was a jumping potato, then he would remember and say he was jumping beans.
Sniff, sniff, almost three.

 Dirty toothpaste covered mirrors give a great hazy effect to pictures, no photoshop required.


3 comments:

Kelly H said...

Can I be President of the Landen Alexander Fan Club? He looks as light as a feather in that last pic - just photoshop in a mountain of diapers underneath him and you have a Snuggies ad! I love you all xoxo Aunt Kelly

Christine said...

I think you'll have to arm wrestle aunt jeanne to be president.=)

Christine said...

I think you'll have to arm wrestle aunt jeanne to be president.=)