Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011~

We spent Thanksgiving day at my Dad's house in Bakersfield with all the Hierlmeier's. My dad cooked the turkey as usual plus most of the sides. It was delicious and the secret ingredient in the stuffing this year was cherries! We always take pics with the turkey.

Papa and the three Thiesens!
Me and my Dad
( I just have to say it. I am not pregnant, just bloated!)
Sweet Jake and Grammie!
My handsome man, Landen, and Mikayla.
Mikayla made the pumpkin muffins this year!
My mom, My niece Natalie, Her boyfriend Kevin, and my cousin Rochelle
Zach always loves to play b-ball with the cousins.
I had the privilege of practicing my photography skills to take some pictures for my Dad's book that is being published!
All the grandkids, plus 2 cousins
My big sis Nikki, niece Courtney, step-mom RuthAnn, and Landen.
Landen had a blast playing with Austin. He really tired Austin out, as well as Cameron and Chase. He had them running around the house playing cars and garage all afternoon!

We are so thankful for family and being able to see them more often!
Pictures of our adventures with the Thiesens coming soon!

No comments: