Tuesday, November 15, 2011

1 Year~

Can't believe it, but November 10th marked one year since we moved back to California.
This is the kids in the rental van after landing at LAX.
Crazy how fast a year can seem to go by. A lot has happened in just a year. We moved into a house in February. The kids started new schools. Landen turned two and started talking in sentences. Zach got glasses and Mikayla got braces. At times we miss Indiana, the fall colors and the friends. The kids miss their school. But overall, we are very happy here and grateful for all that we have. I think it took the whole year, but this is finally "home."

1 comment:

Grandma Frieda said...

One year,WOW! (actually, it feels like a lot longer for me :(
{Christine, not sure what I'm doing wrong..but I've entered a lot of comments and none are showing up! It has something to do with the way the screen comes up. I'll catch up but I just wanted you to know that I'm reading and enjoy your posts.}