Monday, August 10, 2009

More at 5 weeks~

Getting another bottleBig bro and big sis got to help this time and they loved it!


Zach loved that Landen was holding his fingers.
I have a very similar pic of Mikayla like this at about the same age. I think they look alike as babies, but everyone says he looks like Zach.


Before bath with sissy.
He loves bath time! Kind of scary seeing 2 identical babies, I can't even imagine!

He likes to look at himself in the mirror.
Getting chubby cheeks!

Hanging out after his bath with the big kids. Not sure what to think of his crazy siblings.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Nope, I agree with you. I think he looks like Mikayla. I guess I am a million miles away but that is my expert opinion! :)

Kelly H said...

I LOVE the picture of him wrapped up in the blanket with only his face showing... he looks adorably confused! It's great!! When I visit (very soon) I want that in a frame.

Kelly H said...

...or maybe not confused, but surprised?

Also, his arms are so long! There's a few pics that really show it.