Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dance Camp~

The last week of July Mikayla got to do dance camp at school again. They learn 3 dances in 4 days and they are like praise dance mixed with ballet. The teacher always picks the sweetest Christian music that makes me bawl.
Mikayla danced so beautifully. I WILL POST THE VIDEO!!! Maybe I really will if I write it big!?! She is a very graceful, natural dancer and seemed so confident up there. I really want to sign her up for dance again this year, you know since we have nothing else to do. But it is a great outlet for her artistic ability.
Daddy was able to sneak away from work this time!!
Pink daisies for our sweet girl!



2 comments:

Shelly said...

Christine cute pictures of Mikayla dancing.

You look great!

Christine said...

Thanks! 10 lbs. to go!