Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Morning!

Zach got up at 6:15am, but I kept telling him to go back to bed until about 7:15am.
A Transformer and a Fashion Design kit from Santa! They both got Rubik's cubes. Ack!! They'll never look like that again!

Counting the Build-a-Bear giftcards! Thank you Papa and RuthAnn!

Wonka Bars!



Adorable robe from G&G Thiesen! Thank you! She loves it!


MP3 players from G&G Thiesen! Zach kept saying, "Sweet!!"

Fun American Girl clothes from Papa, RuthAnn, Grammie, and Kelly! Thank you!!
Even baby got some presents.
Something girlie and something boyish since we don't know yet.

These boots are the cutest! Thank you Grammie!



Zach loves to watch people open the presents he gets for them. He and Mikayla picked out a new toaster for him since our old one bit the dust. Don't worry, his real gift was a new TV since our old one bit the dust, too.


Mikayla got Zach a new Transformer!

Love the "Hoorahs!!" That's what we call "bedhead."

She got a Ruthie Doll!! She loves it! Thanks Papa, RuthAnn, and Grammie!!She kept saying the whole morning, "I can't believe I got everything I wanted!!"

It was a very blessed Christmas!
The cutest cards ever from G&G Schnell and some Christmas $$. Thank you!!



We are definitely spoiled by all our wonderful Grandparents!!

I also got some great maternity clothes from my Mom and the kids and Jeff. I was still feeling pretty icky that morning, so I won't be posting any pics of myself!

No comments: