Thursday, August 28, 2008

Catch up on Zachy-ry~


I've been wanting to do a post all summer about Zachary's favorite things from kindergarten and now he's already in first grade, but oh well!

In Kindergarten he always brought home Leo Leoni and Dr. Seuss books. He was very consistent with that! He also loves to watch all the Charlie Brown specials on TV that I "tape." Jeff and I can't stop saying tape instead of record!

He still calls guinea pigs, skinny pigs, and it's so cute I never correct him. And he always says zucchini instead of kiwi.

The first picture he drew of his family!

Mikayla used to call you baby Zach or Zacher Beeper, you called yourself Zachy-ry for awhile and we sometimes still call you Zachy or Zacharoo. You are pretty adamant you like to be called Zachary. In Pre-K you decided you wanted to write Zack instead of Zach. Thanks to phonics you informed me that Zach just doesn't make sense. Our little talk about me and Daddy getting to decided how to spell your name didn't seem to fly. His teachers have him write his full name but when he gets the chance he will write Zack.
Life is never boring with you around ZACH!

Jet skiing in Tahoe! More pictures from that leg of our trip to come.

This was from the Silly Safaris show last week at the school picnic.

He and I got to go to the Zoo by ourselves this spring and he got to touch the sharks many times! We had a great time just the two of us. We don't get to do that very often!

Sorry! Again, just too cute!

First scooter ride! You look so tiny, I think you were three.


Zach finally wore out the tires on his bike and after a couple days of a very bored little boy we caved and bought him a new one. He gets out so much energy riding it at least an hour a day. He can bike up the hill by our house faster than me! Ok, so that doesn't sound like that big of an accomplishment, but I've been biking a lot more lately.=) He's definitely a future Lance Armstrong and I don't mean the guy who landed on the moon!


We love you our cute, sweet, crazy, lovable, wild boy!!

No comments: