Monday, July 8, 2013

13 Pictures for her 13th Birthday~

Mikayla had the great idea to do a make your own pizza/cupcake, movie party for her 13th birthday.
 We also decided to go with a neon theme for the decorations.
 A few pictures before all the girls arrived.  Landen was right there in the midst of everything.=)

 Can't believe my baby girl is 13!!  There is no accounting for where the time has gone, but I am just so blessed to call her my daughter and friend!
 I set Landen up at the other table with a few toppings so he would be out of my way while I got the pizzas ready.  Jeff found him a few minutes later just eating all the toppings!

 I eventually sent all the boys away so the girls could get started making their pizzas.  We did use pre made crusts because I am not that crazy!
 I love the look Mikayla and her friend are giving each other!  She has the best group of friends from school/church.
 Just a few toppings!
 Mikayla's creations.  I also made the cupcakes ahead of time, but I made about 60 cupcakes because I am a little cray cray. (Mikayla has banned me from saying cray cray in her presence.)  Yep, I have a teenager!
 The girls had so much fun with the decorating and talked non-stop the entire party(4 hours!)  They had so much fun and Mikayla even said it was "so much fun!"  She even thanked me for all the work I did!
 Anything for my baby girl!  It was my pleasure to be able to give her a great day with her friends to celebrate that special day 13 years ago in Lodi when I endured 24 hours of drug-free labor to bring her into this world. Ha!  I was about as exhausted after the party as I was the day she was born.  I'll pretty much do anything to avoid a sleepover with ten 13 year old girls. 
We finished the night by watching Soul Surfer.  The girls chatted through the whole movie, too!

No comments: