Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Landen's Christmas~

In order to catch up on Christmas activities I think I'll just blog about each kid by themselves.  
These are my favorite Landen pictures!
He was so excited about that lollipop I put in his stocking from the pantry since I forgot to buy him stocking stuffers.  He immediately gave it to sissy because he only likes the yellow ones.


Making race car sounds as soon as he saw the motorcycle.



He got a glimpse of Bucky's pirate ship and was sooooo excited!  That was one of the things he ask Santa for.


Cutest pirate ever!

Daddy trying to teach him how to look through the telescope.

He kept sneaking into the other room to play with the garage.  I think it was his favorite!

He had such a great morning and seeing his excitement made it special for all of us!

No comments: