Friday, September 28, 2012

Triafawon~

 This is our toy shelf in the upstairs loft.  I have about 6 small toy buckets for this shelf which are usually, mostly organized by type of toy. 
Empty Toy Shelf
 Landen has been obsessed with trash trucks for awhile, but recently has been saying he is "Trash Truck Man Wanden."  So he takes all the toy buckets, aka the trash, and dumps it into his trash truck, aka my couch.

Couch where no one can ever sit.

Look how pleased he is with himself.
 The couch may or may not still look like this.  Think yes.
 One night while mommy was trying to have a minute alone in a timeout, 
Landen decided to make a "triafawon" in my room with all my pillows.  This was after Zach did his second real triathlon and came in 2nd place (pictures to come!)
 He kept shouting, "I won the gowlden meadowl!"  Aka, the gold medal.=)
 "I won the teacup!" Aka, The Piston Cup from Cars the movie.

The champion!
How can you say no to this sweet face!?!
 Last week Mikayla got to go away for 4 days with her class at school to Arizona.  They went to the Grand Canyon the first day and then to a great Christian camp called Lost Canyon.  She had a blast and came home exhausted.  It was a blast helping her re-acclimate to real life.  
 Landen missed her sooooo much and Mikayla told him that every time someone  says Lost Canyon he should shout, "CAWCAW!"  Which he did all week.
Her room was clean for 4 days straight!
Which is why I can finally post a picture of her room!
It was really hard having my baby girl gone for 4 days, but I know she had so much fun with her friends.  It made me very thankful to have a daughter after being around 3 boys all week!

1 comment:

Grandma Frieda said...

Mikayla, I love your room! What a great place to go for camp.