Monday, August 6, 2012

Senior Portraits~

I had the honor of taking my nephew Bryson's senior pictures back in June.  He graduated from Stockdale High School and we are so proud of him!
 I was nervous to take his picture because I really wanted to do a good job, but he is so handsome he made it easy!
I think this one is my personal favorite, especially in b&w.



I think this one was everyone's favorite!

Some people think he looks like James Dean, so we tried a little JD pose.

Some of his artwork that I incorporated into his grad announcement.



Bryson is about 6'3" now, but one of my favorite memories is of when he was about a week old and I came home from college to visit him and he took a nap on my chest.  Even though he was 10lbs. 1oz. at birth he curled up in a little ball and we snoozed together while my sister Heidi got to take a shower.  I'll never forget how cool I thought that was.  Still one of my favorite things is when my own babies would sleep on my chest.  With Landen I purposely let him take one nap a day that way for as long as possible.

No comments: