Wednesday, June 20, 2012

This & That~

I do realize I did special posts about Landen and Mikayla
and not Zachary.  It is in the works and there's a lot to brag about, but June is a super busy month for us.  We have 5 family birthdays and Father's day.  Plus, Kelly & Kefri are coming for a visit from Singapore!!!!!

 
He told me that he made a rainbow fan and then he posed like that.=)
 The kids are doing 2-3 camps each this month, so the Christine Thiesen cab service is busier than ever.  I still think it has been less hectic than during school.  We've already done a bunch of stuff from our summer bucket list.  Like get ice cream, go see Madagascar 3, get an abscess on our gums, and slip on a puddle by the pool.  But don't worry everyone is fine now.  My kids like to make things interesting for me.
Me and Z on my b-day.  What do think of my new glasses?  Cool nerd or mad scientist?


The fog coming over the mountains on the way to Malibu for my birthday dinner!  Hello June gloom.

Our view at dinner or "photo."
 There was an event in our town where they had every kind of truck imaginable and Landen was in 7th heaven!  All he cared about was seeing that trash truck!

 He got to see fire trucks, which is his second fave, plus tow trucks and buses.
Cutest lumberjack ever!

Our little construction worker!  38.5 inches tall and 33.5lbs. just for the record.

More from Father's day

Tomorrow is Mikayla's birthday, my baby girl is going to be 12!  Lots of busy, fun days ahead, so hopefully I'll have time to blog a little about it.

1 comment:

Grandma Frieda said...

So many great pics Christine! Keep them coming!! (of course I'm reading from most recent down)
By the way, your glasses look great!