Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Underwood Family Farms~

Mikayla started school a few days before Zach so I decided to take the boys to the farm! This one is about 5 minutes from our house and it is awesome. We used to get a box every week from them of organic veggies and fruit. I stopped because the farmer's markets in this area are so great I just really enjoy and prefer going to them and getting only what I need. Anyway, they also have tons of farm animals and things for kids to do.
They had a giant sand box that Landen could have played in all day, plus horses, goats, cows, chickens, pigs, etc. They also have a bunch of u-pick fields but we didn't venture out to do that on this day.

Cutest little farmer ever!


Landen LOVED this train ride so much and cried so hard when it was over, but thankfully no one else was there so he got to go twice.

Landen was not too happy about Zach going on those big trikes without him, but he really was fine after a few seconds. It's hard being the little brother sometimes.
We went home with a ton of fruit and veggies and Zach convinced me to make strawberry freezer jam. He really did enjoy it, I guess this is just the typical 9 year old boy look.
Our little chef Landen, of course, loved helping smash the strawberries.
It was a great but exhausting day with my boys!

No comments: