Sunday, July 10, 2011

Two Cute~

It has taken me way too long to post these, but summer is busy! This was a month ago already. We celebrated Landen's second birthday on Sunday June 5th since Jeff was going to be in London on the 7th(his actual b-day).
After he woke up from his nap and had a snack we opened presents. This is one from Papa and RuthAnn. As soon as he saw it he said, "Sponge Bob!" I didn't even know he knew who that was. I surely don't let him watch it. Anyway, he loved it and it is a sprinkler.
I saw him playing with a bus at the church nursery and I knew he needed his own. When the big kids first started school here Landen and I would go wait in the pick-up line in the afternoons and the school bus would always drive by us and he would yell bo or bah. Nothing that really sounded like bus, but by the last day of school he was yelling, "Hi bus!" and waving. So sweet and amazing how much he changed from January to June! One day the bus didn't come by and he cried. He just goes crazy when we see buses. This was his favorite present of the whole day and he didn't want to play with anything else or even stop to smile for a picture.
This is the best I got.
He doesn't really seem to like cake all that much so I thought I would make a berry pie instead. Right after this he stuck his finger in the flame. Ouch! But he wasn't really burned, thank goodness. Notice he insisted on bringing his new bus!
He only wanted separate bites of pie and ice cream.
His big gift from us was a cars ride-on toy. It talks really loudly and he didn't care for it or ride it that day.
We took the batteries out so he will ride it now.
I ordered this for him a long time ago and at first he didn't want to wear it. Thankfully he finally put it on because it is just so cute and perfect for our little chef.
Such a cutie!
He got right to cookin'.
Don't worry the oven was off of course.

Can't believe my sweet baby is 2! We love you Landen!

No comments: