Monday, March 7, 2011

9th Birthday Highlights~

The birthday boy picked a chocolate donut with chocolate chips and chocolate filling for his birthday breakfast. Isn't he so handsome!??! I guess you can take the boy out of Heritage Christian, but you can't take HCS out of the boy.=(
I can't believe he is nine already. I never wished for the days to go faster, not even when he nursed ever 2 hours for the first year of his life. But time still has flown by.

He chose Famous Dave's for his birthday dinner. Yum!
He had been planning it for weeks!
Landen kept feeding him ice cream.
This is what I got when I asked for a birthday photo.
I guess this is typical 9 year old stuff.
We had to reschedule his birthday party due to mommy getting the flu, then bronchitis, then pneumonia. Hopefully we will have a proper Star Wars party in a few weeks. And hopefully pictures of the new house too!

3 comments:

Grandma Frieda said...

Zach, I LOVE your choice for your nine year old picture. I am soooo BLESSED that God gave YOU to our family! I am so proud of the young man you are becoming.
I LOVE YOU SO........
and MISS YOU BUNCHES!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
(we're ALWAYS ready to schedule a video chat! just let us know!)

Great Aunt Penny said...

I'm seeing Jeff at that age in that close-up picture. Happy Birthday, Zachary!

Grandma Frieda said...

Mikayla, I love the picture with your dad. You are growing up waaay to fast! What a beautiful young lady!! My Sweet Sunshine... you'll never know Mikayla, how much grandma loves you, please don't take my Mikayla awaaaaay. :)