Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Legoland~

I forgot to say that the reason we went to California was because Jeff had a conference in San Diego and the kids had spring break the same week. So we mostly explored southern california. Of course, we had to go to Legoland!
Kind of a chilly day, but very sunny. I think this was a dream come true for Zachary.

He could've shopped for legos all day!
Landen took a good nap in the stroller. I love his chubby hands.


Quick Mom, take the picture, I am so embarrassed!
For Kelly!

2 comments:

Kelly H said...

The Golden Gate!! I have yet to go to Legoland, but it's on my list - I've heard it's pretty amazing. Looks like you guys had fun :)

Grandma Frieda said...

Looks like a fun place. Zach, you're much better looking than Chewbacca and Elvis. (sp?) Mikayla it looks like you had fun too. and I always love the pics of Landen sleeping. SO SWEET!!