Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Birthday Scarf~June 26th

I am really behind in posting pics of the new boy since he is already 5 weeks old now, but here are some from 2.5 (almost 3) weeks anyway. I just can't skip them! It's like I can imagine what he will look like when he really starts smiling at us.

Beautiful Mikayla and her birthday present from aunt Kelly! She loves it!

He really loves his sissy!
Love the jumble of hands and feet!
Such a handsome big brother!

His cheeks are getting chubby!

Landen is definitely long and lean like his sissy at this age. He eats about every 3 hours, which I think is amazing. I've heard about babies that go that long but I've never had one and it's much better than every 2 hours like Zach.
I really hope his beautiful eyes stay blue!

1 comment:

Kelly H said...

Mikayla looks like a teenager in that scarf! So cool, glad she likes it. Landen is so precious...