Sunday, December 9, 2007

HSM




Tickets to an ice capade musical ~ $72
Parking at said ice capade musical ~ $8
Pennets from ice capade musical ~ $18
Lunch & snacks at ice capade musical ~ $32
Hearing Zach say, "I am so excited I have tears in my eyes."
And, " I have been waiting for this my whole life!"
Then, seeing their faces when Troy and Gabriella skate onto the ice??

PRICELESS!!!!!!


Mikayla was struggling with her fear of heights, so cracking a smile was a big deal! Even though we did have good seats as Mommy bought these tickets 3 months ago! She said she would only come to another show if we had seats "on the ground, MOMMY!"

Daddy even let them have Pepsi with their lunch!!


He watched intently the whole show.

Getcha head in the game!

Soarin'...Flyin'...

2 comments:

Sally said...

Sounds like it was a blast!

That profile shot of Zach looks JUST like Jeff!!

Christine said...

Everybody always says how much he looks like Jeff and I have to say that I just don't see it! He looks so much like a Hierlmeier to me!