Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Zachary's First Day of Kindergarten!

My other baby starts Kindergarten!
What a big boy!!


Forced sibling photoHe was a little nervous and I had to stay a little while but he took a deep breath and gave me a hug and kiss and sat down. When I picked him up he said he had a great day!!I was feeling kind of sad after I dropped him off, but when I came home I found this in his room and I couldn't help but be filled with joy! He does the sweetest things. This is Scruffie and Jack(his new webkin) all tucked in for the day.
He even made his bed hoping to get something from house fairy! This boy has been bringing joy into our lives since he was born. We always find ourselves using the word joy when we talk about him.

3 comments:

knkseals said...

Zachary-we are so excited to see your new webkin. We hope you are enjoying it. Also, Christine, you are the sweetest about your kids. I love it. I will "chat" with you soon since I'm back home for a few days.

Katie

Sally said...

Zach looks like he's as tall as me! And Mikayla totally has that look about her -- "I'm too cool for this, I'm in SECOND grade!"

Hey, where are you going to for Thanksgiving?? I think I'll be in your town!!

Christine said...

Zach is 4'2" and Mikayla is 4'6". The dr. said he will probably be about 6'6"! Posing with your brother is sooo last year. Not sure about Thanksgiving, probably here or Chicago. Is she moving here???!!!