Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mouse ears are delicious~

Our last day in California we finally made it to Disneyland! The kids were so excited! It actually was pretty cool and overcast that day. I think the park was less crowded because of that and we hardly had to wait in line all day.
"Prepare to enter the happiest place on earth Mikayla, no scrunch faces today!"
A little shopping perked her right up! I have to admit we were a little surprised at how small the castle is here. Having been to Disney World the last 2 times we are spoiled by the giant blue castle!
Definitley had to ride the teacups first and Zachary wanted to ride all by himself. He looks so small in that giant teacup.
Landen loved it!
Landen also loved the carousel. He did better than any baby so far!


All three in there.
Me and my girl on Dumbo!
Landen didn't mind Dumbo, but I don't think he smiled. He just looked around and took it all in.
Zachary, Bryson, Mikayla, & Heidi at the Castle.
Who's taller? Bryson~6'2", Zachary~just a hair under!
It's a Small World~the kids thought it was pretty boring, but it's still one of my favorites!
Another pic for Kelly!
Buzz Lightyear, which I think is the all time favorite!
Landen steered.
Mikayla and I had a little snack while Jeff and Zachary went on Star Tours. We decided that mouse ears are delicious!!
It was a wonderful day! Zachary and I even went on Big Thunder Mountain and Indiana Jones. Haven't screamed that much in my life! Zach covered his ears the whole time, but I was so impressed that he was brave enough to even go. We finished up with a yummy dinner at the New Orleans cafe and then had to say goodbye to everyone. We were so sad to leave, but so happy for all the wonderful memories we made!!

1 comment:

Grandma Frieda said...

Mikayla, I love the hat. You'll have to show me next time. Landen on the carousel...so sweet! Not sure about the Buzz Light thingie. You'll have to get grandma up to speed. (kidding, I know it's lightyear :) I'm not sure I could call the Small World, my favorite. If I could have ear plugs and just look at all the different nationalities I'd be good. Good job Zach,going on Thunder Mtn. and Indy and getting mom to go too!