Tuesday, May 18, 2010

California Adventure~

Another shot of the Golden gate bridge for Kelly. We really wish you could have been there!
My 2 beautiful nieces, Courtney and Natalie!
We finally made it to Anaheim by the end of our week in Cali for some fun with my family.
My sisters Nikki, Heidi, nephew Jake, Mikayla, nephew Austin, Landen, Jeff, and Zachary.
We didn't even wait in line to see Mr. & Mrs. Incredible, they just stopped for a picture with us and then just had to say hi to Landen.
Landen wasn't scared at all, not even when he touched his nose. He just stared and stared. What a treat!
My nephew Jacob got a high five from a country bear.

Courtney, Austin, and Landen.
It took Landen a long time to warm up to my family, there are just so many! Austin was especially determined and so patient with Landen and it paid off. I think he is the only one who held him.

Courtney & Mikayla.
These two have such a special bond. Courtney was Mikayla's favorite person when she was a baby and I don't think that has really changed much! Can't believe how close in height they are.
Zach and Jake were 2 peas in a pod the whole day. They had a blast talking about Star Wars and acting out little scenes while waiting in lines. I was just so neat to see them bond. Zachary really misses his cousin.
RuthAnn was so smart and brought ponchos for the brave people who wanted to go on the river rapids. Zach wanted to go, but Jeff, Mikayla, and I did not want to get wet, so I sent out a text and within 10 minutes he had a bunch of wonderful cousins to ride with!

Chase and Jake.
Seriously still can't believe this is Chase. He is only 13 and already taller than me. We didn't see him that much this weekend because he had a basketball all-stars tournament, which his team won! And apparently he made the winning basket and was the team hero!
They had a blast and I think Austin was the only one to get really wet. Either that or he peed his pants.

Me and my sweet girl!
Nikki, Mikayla, Jake and Zach on the world's slowest bumper cars!
It was a great day!

2 comments:

Grandma Frieda said...

Thanks for sharing, Christine! I still think of your nieces and nephews as little. Jake is getting so big (duh,just like Zach!)and Austin and Chase are such handsome young men! Courtney is so pretty! It runs in the family! What a great week of memories!!

Kelly H said...

I'm so weepy after seeing these pics. What a beautiful healthy family we have. So very blessed and lucky. Great pics!! Love and miss you!!! Hope you got that special package! :)