Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Balboa Park~

While Jeff was at his meetings in San diego we were able to meet up with a friend from h.s. and church, Katie and her sweet little girl Tessa, at Balboa park.

After we visited, the kids and I explored Balboa a little. This ended up being the hottest day of our trip. It got up to 75!!! The kids were begging to go back to the hotel and swim, but I was mean and made them stay and enjoy the beautiful weather.
This little stinker would not fall asleep in his stroller, so we didn't stay too long, but we had a great time.

I could've stayed all day and taken pictures! Instead we made 3 trips to the bathroom.
Landen~10 months old!
I love this pic!


I know we barely even scratched the surface of what there is to do there, but Landen needed a nap. We will have to go back again someday!

No comments: