Friday, June 25, 2010

Mikayla's Birthday~

I know I haven't even posted about Landen's party yet, or finished his birth story either. I am way behind on blogging. Summer with three kids is wearing me out! I'll get there though.

For her birthday dinner she chose to go to Cheesecake Factory. First time ever she didn't choose Olive Garden!
She got lots of fun presents, including target and itunes gift cards. She saved up and bought an ipod shuffle this year.
A lioness webkin from Zachary!
The boys playing with spoons. Kept them both happy until our food came.=) You can actually see one of Landen's molars in this picture. He is cutting all 4 this week. Poor little guy, he's had quite a week. I can also see that all 4 of his eye teeth are trying to come in as well. He's had fevers on and off the last couple of days because of it.


I still can't believe she's ten!
That cute dress she is wearing is what she bought with her Target gift card that day.
Daddy sneaking some chocolate cake and whip cream to Landen.
He loved it!
We brought our own candles, just fyi, and I loved their fun colors.
Mikayla chose to do a bedroom makeover instead of having a big party with friends this year. She is choosing all new bedding and having a really fun time getting to choose some more "grown up" things for her room and saying good-bye to all the Tinkerbell stuff. We love you so much sweet Mikayla Paige! Daddy and I feel like it was just yesterday we were driving home from the hospital in Lodi driving 5 miles an hour in the 100 degree heat. You were the best baby and are our best girl!

2 comments:

Kelly H said...

Our sweet curly-haired cutie, Mikayla Paige Thiesen :o) So wish I was there to give you a big hug and kiss, Mikayla! Love you soooooOoOOo much ;) I can't wait to see your new bedroom decor. I still remember being 10 - that's when we moved from FL to CA. I had a black bedspread with white polka-dots. My room was black, red, and white. :) Love you, beautiful girl!

Grandma Frieda said...

I can't believe it's been 10 yrs since we were blessed with our first grandchild. and what a blessing you are! You are so grown up and well spoken. I have such a fun time chatting with you on the phone.:) Cheesecake Factory is a great choice. Yum. I can't wait to see how your bedroom turns out. I hope you get the bed linens you wanted or find something even better. Happy Birthday Sweet Petunia! You make us proud!!