Monday, February 27, 2012

V-Day~

I didn't take many pictures but I want to remember our day.
I put out some gifts for the kids to see when they got up in the morning. A Jonathon Park CD for Zach and a framed Bible verse for Mikayla, a Max and Ruby book for Landen and a photo book for Jeff. Jeff got me a new fleece jacket since I keep stealing his and some candy. Mikayla gave me coupons for 1 chore of my choice, a massage(excluding feet!), and a day at the mall by myself(wonder if she'll pay?). She's so sweet! Zach made us a cute photo gift at school.
We also had yummy heart shaped brownies!
Landen had a lot of fun coloring some valentine's for everyone. So cute! I think he did a great job! When I asked him who he was going to give his valentine to he thought for a moment and said, "Um, Miss Caroline." That's his teacher in the church nursery. So precious. He loves her so much and I think it made her day when we told her that. She loves him too and says he is a joy to have in the 2 year old class. She says after they pray he yells, "AAAAAAMEN!" And he also helps corral the other kids when it's time to move from one activity to another. He loves going to play with the "babies" at church.

1 comment:

Grandma Frieda said...

What great Valentine memories!
So good to hear he loves to go play with the kids. I can't wait to hear the AMEN!!