Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Birthday Breakfast & Dinner~

Zach got this box about a week before his birthday and the first thing he asked was, "Can I open it now!?!" That's very typical Zach! He couldn't resist asking just in case I would let him ignore the very obvious signs to not open.
The morning of his birthday playing with some new legos bought with his gift card from Aunt Kelly! Landen was thrilled to be able to "play too."

Waiting for birthday donuts. It' a tradition now for Daddy and Zach to go get birthday donuts on Zach's b-day.
"Mom! It's as big as my head!"

Sweet (little) big boy.
Pink for the girlie girl.

Present time! He FINALLY got a membership to Club Penguin!
Notice his blanket draped over his suit coat. That's our boy!
Zach gets 1 hug per year from Mikayla and he loves it soooo much!
I got him another Odessey Audio book CD. They are about 5 hours long and the kids love them so much. It helps us all endure the hours we are in the car every week.
The big 10 year old! Love that smile.
After changing his mind about 10 times he finally went back to his first choice or dinner, Famous Dave's.

My beautiful girl!
He did not want a picture with me and refuse to smile. It's ok, I am used to the tween attitude now.
Poor baby was finally well enough after having bronchitis to eat something. He scarfed down a whole hamburger!
Totally embarrassed.
It was worth it for a dessert bigger than his head.
Happy 10th birthday to our handsome young man!!!!
Landen didn't want even one bite, but he drizzled the melted ice cream over the cake for the longest time.
Just for my memory, Zach asked me all week to make him a Key Lime pie. I said ok but I was glad he was fine with ice cream because I have no idea how to make Key Lime pie!

1 comment:

Grandma Frieda said...

So many great pics! I love the part about the hug. That's a great birthday present. What a handsome young man!! Grandma Frieda is so very proud of you.
I have no idea about the Key Lime Pie either! But, I'll have to figure it out and surprise him someday!