Monday, February 13, 2012

Mud Run~


I promised my little sis Kelly I would post a link to some photos I took recently at a local Mud Run. In October I finally forced myself to take a photography class. The instructor of that class was contacted by the people who are in charge of photography for some of the local mud runs asking for some students to help take pictures at the Halloween Mud Run. I showed them some of my photos and they hired me! I only got $50 but seriously didn't care because it was great practice and a lot of fun. Hopefully following this link you can see some of the pictures I took. It was the 100' mud crawl and pictures 333 thru 417 are the ones I took. you might have to look under special events then Dos Vientos Halloween Mud Run.( For some reason the links are white so you have to move your mouse around this blank area below to see them.)

www.hagenphotography.zenfolio.com


No comments: