Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Flip Flop~

All the pools here in Indy close after Labor day so the last warm day was a few days before and I decided we should let Landen stick his feet in the water at least once. It was about 80 degrees that day, but the water was pretty cool. I had thought the kids and I would make it to the pool a lot this summer after Landen was born, but with the c-section recovery it just didn't happen. So here is his only visit to the pool. It was worth it just to see his cute little feet in these flip flops!He couldn't stop staring at them!Landen in his cute little rash guard before he gets in the pool. I didn't have the camera quite ready but you can see how much he loved this experience.
Barely even a toe in the water and he had decided it was pure torture. Screaming like you had never heard, along the lines of the screaming from his 2 month shots. Yes, we are parents of the year!
So we just went back to modeling all the summer hats he has which won't fit him by next summer. This green one was Zach's when he was a baby. Also, you can see our new minivan in the background. We actually got it in May. It's cool because it's red right!?! I really do love all the features and I don't have to see myself driving it so I can just pretend I am driving something else.


Zach and his blue lips. He insisted he wasn't cold.
Our happy blue-eyed 3 month old boy!



No comments: