Thursday, September 17, 2009

10 Weeks Old~

Hi Mama!
Oh no, not this thing again!

He does usually fall asleep in there even though he looks all squished.

Handsome big brother finally getting his front teeth!

Doesn't seem fair that a boy should have such long lashes and sweet pink lips!

"I can barely stay awake for this photo shoot Mama." At his 2 month Drs. appt.(Aug. 19) he was actually 10 weeks old, Landen weighed 13 lbs. 12 oz. and was 24 inches long. Mikayla at 10 weeks was 13 lbs. 7 oz. and here is a pic of her then.Zachary at 10 weeks old was 18 lbs. 8 oz.!! I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't written it down in a few different places. Here is his pic.
A little back chub.
He has one ridiculously long eye lash. You might have to click on the pic to see it.There, that's better!
Poor baby never gets any attention!

2 comments:

Sara said...

oh, he's so big and cute!

Has he always like the sling? Ada is not going for it which surprised me considering how much she likes to be swaddled.

I remember Zachary growing at an amazing rate but I was even surprised to read 18 pounds. Impressive!

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Christine,
Your comment on my blog cracked me up! That drivers ed class was so fun! You and Jeff have a beautiful family!